Thursday, October 25, 2012

Does God Love Transgender people?


According to Toni Newman the answer is a resounding "Yes."  The author of I Rise: The Transformation of Toni Newman is featured in an interview with Michelle Burford, founding senior editor of O, The Oprah Magazine in the November 2012 issue of Ebony -- which features President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama on the cover. The article under the Spirit Quest section is called "Transgender and God's Child"

She blogs about the interview in an article for Huffington Post.  In it she exclaims that "Ms. Burford interviewed me about how I overcame homelessness, poverty and constant rejection and despair while transitioning from male to female with no support at all. The simple answer is my strong, deep faith in God and my ability to realize that if God is for me, anything is possible." 


1 comment:

  1. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!

    transgender

    ReplyDelete